End where it is start

Well, the end of term is just about coming, and with this last post I want to look back with where I have start with. Back to the Tavi Gevinson, I have not check her update for many weeks, and when I open she’s web blog page, not much changes with her blog web outlay, but the content is more mature and less childish compare for the first time that I have looked.
Her latest update is titled as a brand name with the spring season number “Marios schwab ss 11”, I have to say I don’t feel do much passion as she did for that pair of leather shoes.
However, through her lines you can discover very strong emotion words have been used a lot.
She also starts to compare things between each other, which conduct her strongly personal opinion. Even she did this lot in her old posts, but this symbol mark become more obvious.
She is also more into detail introduce with the pieces than before. I am not sure whether these change is caused by Paula Reed the style executive of English vision Grazia or not, but it is still nice to see she become a big girl.
As more “unprofessional” fashion blogger pops up, the “professional” seems more nitpick, and some of the “unprofessional” like Tavi still carry one, and some of them are quickly fade away.

Source: http://www.thestylerookie.com/

没有评论:

发表评论